For any questions concerning membership or renewals please contact the NALTA Corresponding Secretary using the contact information found here: NALTA Leadership
There are five membership types within NALTA:
Active | Associate | Industry Related | Honorary Life | Retired Life
NALTA Only ($75.00 U.S. Dollars)
- Active Membership: Applicant whose job is directly related to lease and/or title work in the energy industry for a continuous period of not less than three (3) years at the time of application. ($75.00 U.S. Dollars)
- Associate Membership: Applicant having been directly, primarily and regularly engaged in lease and/or title work for a continuous period of less than three (3) years at the time of application. ($75.00 U.S. Dollars)
Industry Related Membership: Open to any applicant within the energy industry not primarily and regularly engaged in lease and/or title work. An Industry Related Member shall enjoy all privileges of the Organization, except the right to vote, to hold office and to chair a Standing committee.($75.00 U.S. Dollars)
- Honorary Life Membership: Membership type is awarded by the Board of Directors and reserved for persons who have rendered outstanding service to NALTA and made noteworthy contributions toward the establishment of lease and/or title work as a profession. (No dues) ($0.00 U.S. Dollars).
- Retired Life Membership: Applicant that was directly, primarily and regularly engaged in lease and/or title work for a continuous period of 10 years who is no longer actively engaged in lease and/or title work, is at least 55 years of age, and has been an Active Member for the five (5) consecutive years immediately preceding the submission of an application for Retired Life Membership status. Membership eligibility is detailed in the NALTA By-Laws (a link to the By-Laws can be found at the bottom of this page). If you qualify, your retired status must be approved by majority vote of the entire Board of Directors. (Dues reduced by one-half) ($37.50 U.S. Dollars).
NALTA MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Networking Opportunities: The NALTA membership represents hundreds of companies and many independents from all over the United States and Canada. Membership is not limited to lease analysts—many landmen, title attorneys, division order analysts and GIS analysts are also NALTA members.
- Member Directory Access: Members receive online access to the Members Directory, where they have the ability to search for current contact information needed to locate associates of other oil and gas companies.
- Industry Publications: NALTA News is published three times a year and the content includes educational articles, updates from the NALTA Board of Directors, information about our annual industry conference and much more! Members are provided the opportunity to receive a hard copy publication and online access.
- Salary Survey Access: Members can review information relating to salary survey data collected by NALTA. A salary survey was conducted in September 2017 and the results will be available to members in the 1st Quarter of 2018.
- Discounts: Members received reduced registration fees for the annual NALTA Conference which provides a forum for presentations of multi-faceted educational topics delivered by highly qualified speakers, covering basic to advanced levels.
- Job Posting Access: Current job postings can be found under the Members section of the NALTA website.
- Certification Opportunities: Further enhance your credentials by becoming a Certified Professional Lease and Title Analyst (CPLTA). CPLTA’s are recognized for exemplifying the highest standards of experience, competence and integrity. Current CPLTAs please note: As of 2018, if you wish to maintain your certification with NALTA you will be required to maintain your NALTA membership.